Hundreds of Gels, only one CND Shellac™ Brand 14+Day Nail color. The breakthrough manicure service that combines the ease of polish with incomparable high-gloss shine and extended wear. A true innovation in chip-free, long-lasting color. Zero dry time - means there is no need to wait to grab your keys at the end of your service. No nail damage, because there are no drills or nail surface filling required. Easy on and easy off with safe, gentle CND Shellac Remover Wraps. Receipient of numerous Best New Product, awards.
CND Shellac™ application and manicure is completed in following steps:
- Application of Shellac CoolBlue™ into the hands to cleanse skin and help prevent transmission of germs. CoolBlue™ is a refreshing water-free hand sanitiser that leaves skin soft and smooth. Stops the spread of cold flu, staph and strep infections.
- Nail polish or previous Shellac removal using CND Shellac™ Nourishing Remover.
- Filling, nail shaping, trimming (if necessary) and buffing.
- Application of CND CuticleAway, an extremely effective professional cuticle remover and callus softener which rapidly eliminates non living tissue from the nail plate. Formulated with Aloe Vera to help prevent over drying of the skin and nails.
- Cuticle work to lift and loosen any non-living tissues from the nail plate.
- Application of CND ScrubFresh to eliminate surface contaminants and to purify nail plate layers.
- Application of CND Shellac UV base coat to provides the crucial foundation for the Shellac system. It is cured with CND UV lamp for 10 seconds.
- Application of your choice of beautiful CND Shellac™, Power Polish™ in two coats and cure each of the coats for two minutes in the CND UV lamp.
- Application of CND Shellac™ UV top coat to seals the deal with a mirror-like finish.
- Applicaiton of isopropyl alcohol to remove the sticky residue left behind after applying Shellac.
- Finish off the treatment by condition the nails and surrounding with SolarOil™. CND SolarOil™ is a rejuvenating blend of jojoba, rice bran and sweet almond oils infused with the power of vitamin E, penetrate deeply into cuticles and nails to prevent them from becoming brittle and to promote healthly nail growth. SolarOil has a long and prestigious history; it has been present in the world's finest salons for over 30 years.
|CND Shellac™ manicure|
CND Shellac™ manicure (30 minutes approx.)
Interested in Shellac™ application only service? Please checkout the CND Shellac™ application only page.
CND Shellac™ aftercare advice
Shellac™ Colour Stability:
All cosmetic formulas, including the Shellac™ formula, are regulated to cosmetic approved ingredients. Unfortunately, some pigments that are approved for cosmetics are more likely to fade than others. Just like when wearing nail polish or other cosmetic products, you may experience slight fading when wearing some Shellac™ colours over time.
Not all Shellac™ colours will fade, but some colours have a greater tendency to fade than others. In general lighter colours are less colour stable than darker colours. Negligee, Romantique, Strawberry Smoothie and Rosebud are most common colours that may show signs of fading within the Shellac colour range. These lighter shades have one thing in common – pink. The pigmentation used to create pink is more prone to fading. The good news is that even through Shellac™ pink may fade when worm over time, they do so at a much slower rate than nail polish under the same condition.
Shellac™ is generally less chemically resistant than gels, liquid & powders or other enhancement products. Some pigments in Shellac™ can be easily attacked by chemical exposure during daily activities such as bathing, house cleaning, laundry, gardening, car washing, swimming, etc. Sun light exposure can also make colours fade faster. Heat and humidity have less effect on fading, but can accelerate fading when combined with chemical or sunlight exposure.
Shellac™ should not limit daily activity, however to minimise fading and maximize long-term wear of Shellac™ please follow the following guidelines.
Wear gloves when you work with household products that contain solvents and/or strong oxidising agents (such as chlorine, bleach and strong detergents).
- Minimise the time in swimming pools (in which water contains chlorine) and public Jacuzzi (which contain even more chlorine and high temperature). Rinse hands thoroughly after swimming and using public Jacuzzi to make sure the chlorine is removed.
- Minimise sun light exposures, especially right after spending time in swimming pools.
- Choose hand lotions carefully, Stay away from lotions that include strong active ingredients such as tanning lotions and skin bleaching lotions. Mild lotions such as baby lotions are good choices.
- We highly recommend using CND SolarOil™ twice a day to keep your nails nourished and conditioned. CND SolarOil™ is a rejuvenating blend of jojoba, rice bran and sweet almond oils infused with the power of vitamin E, penetrate deeply into cuticles and nails to prevent them from becoming brittle and to promote healthy nail growth. CND SolarOil™ has a long and prestigious history; it has been present in the world's finest salons for over 30 years.
- Please do not peel or pick a chipped or lifted Shellac™ colour applications from your nail. This may cause damage to your natural repair. Please get them checked by a professional for possible repair or removal.