LASH FX INDIVIDUAL EYELASH EXTENSIONS ARE "THE MUST HAVE" SALON TREATMENT.
- Lash FX extensions open up the eyes, dramatically firming them.
- Your overall look is improved, confidence boosted and you will never want to be without them!
- By applying an individual synthetic lash to each of your own lashes, a Lash FX technician can add volume, length, thickness and glamour.
- Lash FX eyelash extensions offer the option to choose any look you wish from natural to dramatic to full on celebrity glamour and everthing inbetween.
- Lash FX extensions are available in various lengths, curvatures and thicknesses.
- FX Lash extensions can last up to 4-6 weeks but look best with a lash top up every 2-3 weeks.
- Lashes will fall out naturally as part of the ordinary life cycle of an eyelash.
|Lash FX Individual eye lash extensions|
Individual eyelash extensions (Lash FX) (SAVE 40%)
- Do not use waterproof or oil based mascara.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 24 hours after the applicaiton.
- Avoid saunas and steam for the first 48 hours.
- Feel free to rinse your lashes with warm water and pat them dry gently using a clean, soft and lint free cloth. We do not recommend you use cotton wool. If required a Lash FX Cleansing Cloth can be purchased.
- After lash application it is normal for a few lashes to drop while the adhesive is setting. Care should be taken during this period.
- Do not pull the eyelash extensions off. Lashes will drop naturally over time. However, if you would like them removed please contact your Lash FX professional.
- Do not use eyelash curlers on eyelash extensions.
- Eyelash tint should be applied before lash application.
- Do not pick, pull or rub your lashes.
- Take care when using your normal skin care products as they may contain oil.
- Lashes can be gently brushed or combed to keep them neat.
- If you experience any itching or irritation, contact your Lash FX professional immediately.
- We recommend you return to your lash FX professional every 10-14 days to check your lashes and replace any lashes that may have fallen out.
- Lash FX also supply a compatible mascara should you need to apply mascara to the tips of the lash extensions. Mascara can also be applied to the lower lashes.
- You can also use Lash FX cleanser and make-up remover to remove make-up.
- If you have any questions about your lashes or Lash FX retail products, please contact your lash FX professional.