As Yuko Yamashita the founder of YUKO™system quoted on her website, we agree with her thoughts to "Leave the chemical treatment techniques to a beauty professional and leave daily home care to yourself." My Beauty Basics is one of the 70,000 YUKO™ registered independent hair straightening service provider.
Treatment is performed in 10 steps by YUKO™ trained hair and beauty professional and takes around 4-5 hours. A free consultation prior to booking the appointment is recommended. It helps to analyse the hair and enable us to choose the appropriate products and technique for your hair depending on hair condition, texture and porosity.
Hair can be damaged when the hair cuticles are torn or when there is a loss of protein from within the hair shaft. Yuko's unique hair care system restores those nutrients to the hair by using a specially designed iron, heated to 180º C, to heat-seal collagen, keratin, silk protein, and other proteins that are naturally present in the hair. Finishing off with proven treatments, hair is left feeling noticeably healthier and shinier!
Why Permanently Straighten Hair?
- One study showed that 75% of people are concerned about their curly or thick hair. The most common concern women have about their unruly hair is that they are required to be restyled every morning, would get frizzy and uncontrollable after getting wet.
- Chemically straightening your hair will rid it of kinks, curls and waves, leaving it poker straight (or you can choose natural straight), super silky, much more manageable and frizz free.
- Permanently straightened hair are smoother and more manageble so they be can easily be arranged in whatever style you desire. You are not limited to have just the straightened hair look.
- As you will need to use little or no straighters after the treatment, the styling time is considerably reduced. Imagine the extra time you can spend elsewhere without having to spend time to tame the frizzy hair after wash.
- Washed hair can be left to air dry without having to worry about frizziness or humidity. A must have for a busy lifestyle and whilst on holidays.
Why My Beauty Basics?
- At My Beauty Basics we are committed to source top rated products and services.
- Stay up to date with relevant professional skills.
- Transparent charging model, no hidden costs.
- Experienced and professionally trained permanent hair straightening specialist, have been successfully performing straightening treatments since 2013.
- Large number of satisfied customers choose to come back to us for repeated treatments.
YUKO Permanent Hair Straightening
Full payment in the salon using cash, credit/debit cards
Sign up for 3 monthly direct debit interest free payments of £50 each and pay the balance using cash, credit/debit cards.
No hidden charges or interests payable to My Beauty Basics.
Is YUKO™ hair straightening different from Brazilian treatment methods?
YUKO™ hair straightening permanently straightens hair by physically changing the internal structure. Hair texture and the speed of growth, amongst the other factors, will determine how often you should have your hair straightened. Brazilian/Keratin treatments temporarily coat hair with keratin to smooth hair. Brazilian/Keratin treatments will wash out after an average of 3 months, so you must visit a salon often to re-coat the hair with this method. Brazilian/Keratin treatments may contain hazardous chemicals which release highly carcinogenic gas.
01Highlighted or bleached hair are normally not suitable for the YUKO™ permanent hair straightening treatments. Please consider either Momoko permanent hair straightening or Anti Frizz by YUKO (Semi-Permanent) treatment for bleached/highlighted hair.
02Depending on extent of the bleaching and highlighting, it may be possible to carry out permanent treatment using revolutionary Momoko™ permanent hair straightening. Please don't use the on-line booking or purchase a e-voucher before completing a no obligation to purchase free consultation appointment.
03 YUKO™ permanent hair straightening treatment can be applied after 2 weeks of standard permanent/non-permanent hair colouring applications.
04 You will need to wait for up to at least 3 months after application of any Brazilian/Keratin treatments on your hair before treating your hair with YUKO™ products.
Permanent Hair Straightening Aftercare Advice
- Please do not shampoo your hair for at least 48 hours after having permanent straightening.
- Avoid any form of moisture e.g. excessive perspiration and saunas etc for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Keep your hair as straight as possible i.e. refrain from using hair clips, putting hair behind ears and avoid wearing hats or other head wears for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Do not colour your hair for at least 2 weeks after the straightening.
- To keep your hair maintained, use a deep-conditioning hair mask once a week.